LDS Family Fun
HomeFHE SupportChurch SupportDownloadsForumReferal Gift
fhe1.htm

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sheet Music
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Visit with Margie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbetts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Sheet Music Reply with quote

I am looking for the song "Like the Sea" from "Samuel the Lamanite" to use for a readers theater night in our relief society. Would it be possible to get a copy??
Thank you so much
Margie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: "Like the Sea" Reply with quote

I'll email you a pdf copy along with a copy right permissions letter! It is a beautiful faith promoting song. We were very fortunate to have Lex de Azevedo and Carol Lynn Pearson on our production team.

Have a great day!
Margie
rebecca sue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Sheet Music Reply with quote

If this is still available, I would like a copy of the sheet music to "A King is Born." I would love it if the sheet music to all of the songs was available on this site as was mentioned in an old post -- or even available for purchase.

Thanks!
maryrubow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Who Am I Reply with quote

I saw your post regarding the sheet music for the song "Who Am I" from the video "The Savior in America", which I too have been looking for. Has it become available yet?
Margie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Post subject: Sheet Music Reply with quote

The song books are no longer in print. I can email a pdf copy of "Step by Step" to you for your wife along with a copyrights permission letter.

Our music CD's are available for sale on line at: www.livingscriptures.com or you can call our sales department at 1-800-574-0050. Mp3's are available on itunes.

Margie
Sreeves9479

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Sheet music! Reply with quote

I've been asked to sing in Sacrament mtg. and I was hoping to sing either "I'll Ask In Faith" or I'll Go As The Lord Has Commands". Would It be possible to get sheet music for those songs?

Suzanne
Margie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzanne,

I'll email you a pdf and a copyrights permission letter.

Best wishes on your performance. Both songs are beautiful!

Margie
jrhawkes@comcast.net

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: My Hands sheet music Reply with quote

Margie -
I am looking for the sheet music to "My Hands" from the Animated Stories from the New Testament series. From some of your previous posts, I see that the songbooks are out of print, but that you are able to send a pdf of the music. Would it be possible for me to get a copy of that music from you?
I would VERY MUCH appreciate it!
Thanks.

Janis
MomSqrt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: I Will Go and Do download... Reply with quote

I was just trying to download the pdf file for "I Will Go and Do" that is on the Church Support tab in the Develop Talents section, when I noticed that the full song is not there. Is there anyway I can get the full song?

thanks!
Rachel
Margie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel,

The pdf for "I Will Go and Do What the Lord Hath Commanded" sheet music has been updated to include all 4 pages.

Thank you for letting us know about the problem.

Best Regards,

Margie
scott.thomas.hend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Like the Sea Sheet Music Reply with quote

I was hoping to sing "Like the Sea" from the animated stories of The Book of Mormon for my mission farewell next week in sacrament. Is it possible to get a copy somewhere??
trudytnm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Sheet Music Reply with quote

I see from previous posts that you may be able to email sheet music. I really need "My Hands" From the animated stories for the new testament. Is it possible to email that to me? My email adress is trudytnm@gmail.com

Thank you!
notchback

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Margie,

Would it be possible to get to get a .pdf of "Like The Sea" from Samuel the Lamanite? We just watched the video tonight for FHE and the song is wonderful.

Thanks in advance

Neil
donnataylor98

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Sheet Music for Fireside Reply with quote

Hi Margie,

Thanks for your time. I'm trying to get hold of the sheet music for "The Miracle of Love" and "A King Is Born", both for an upcoming musical fireside based on the Savior. I have had the "Book of Mormon" songbooks for years (which I love!) and have been searching for the New Testament edtions. Since coming across this forum it appears they are no longer in print and I have been unable to source them through amazon and ebay. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again Smile

Donna Taylor
donnataylor98@gmail.com
Margie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Song Books Reply with quote

Hi Donna,

We have found a couple of boxes of "The Miracles of Love" Song Book Volume I and Volume II in our warehouse. "A King is Born" and "The Miracle of Love" are both found in Volume I. If you are interested in purchasing either of these you can call 1-800-548-4647 to order. They retail for $9.95 per book + S&H.

Thank you for your interest in our products!

Margie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Visit with Margie All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: