LDS Family Fun
HomeFHE SupportChurch SupportDownloadsForumReferal Gift
fhe1.htm

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

using your materials

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Visit with Margie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjleedds

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: using your materials Reply with quote

Dear Margie,

I think that we were charter members so many years back when the video tapes were first produced. We purchased them all as they came out. Our children grew up with them and our grandchildren still love them. We were always careful to pay for what we used and not allow others to copy as we felt that was honest and what kept you in business producing such wonderful items.

Now my husband and I are senior missionaries on a small Caribbean Island called Bonaire. I currently am working in our small primary teaching children (and young men and women) who speak different languages: Papiamento, Spanish, Dutch and English. Some speak some and some speak others and I speak English and spanish (poorly). So pictures are a very important part of our teaching here. We have a few of your videos purchased from DI by a friend. To make a long story short. What are we allowed to use without purchase and how do we access them? What can we purchase? Can we receive our purchase over the internet?

PS "My Hands" is my all time most favorite of your songs. Though I have the music at home in Arizona, I'd love a copy here. Was it translated in Spanish?

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Love,

Lynda Lee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Visit with Margie All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: