LDS Family Fun
HomeFHE SupportChurch SupportDownloadsForumReferal Gift
fhe1.htm

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logging in for site and for the forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Announcements from LDSFamilyFun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CreativeDad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Logging in for site and for the forum Reply with quote

In order to post to the forum and download our free content you'll need to create a simple account. The same log-in name and password that you use for the "My Account" area will also work here in the forum. However, you will need to log in separately for each area until we have this inconvenient extra step fixed.

Select the option to have the site remember you and then you're good to go on each subsequent visit.
AprilAA76

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they also working on the downloads area? It takes forever for my account info to load and then when it finally does, the downloads won't open or the page times out. Please tell me this is being fixed as well. Thanks.
shannig

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

i have created a new login, but when i click on a link to download, it takes me to the login as a download.
CreativeDad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: help Reply with quote

shannig wrote:
i have created a new login, but when i click on a link to download, it takes me to the login as a download.

Are you using MSN Browser? We have found there is a problem with downloading via this browser. Until our programmers can root out the problem, we recommend using Microsoft Explorer, Firefox or (for Mac users) Safari. The site has been working fine with these latter three.
Karingoddess

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Logging in for site and for the forum Reply with quote

CreativeDad wrote:
In order to post to the forum and download our free content you'll need to create a simple account. The same log-in name and password that you use for the "My Account" area will also work here in the forum. However, you will need to log in separately for each area until we have this inconvenient extra step fixed.

Select the option to have the site remember you and then you're good to go on each subsequent visit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Announcements from LDSFamilyFun All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: