LDS Family Fun
HomeFHE SupportChurch SupportDownloadsForumReferal Gift
fhe1.htm

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sheet Music
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Visit with Margie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ginachardy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:14 am    Post subject: Like the Sea Reply with quote

Hi Margie,
I am looking for the song "Like the Sea" from "Samuel the Lamanite" to use for a funeral this Monday, June 15th. My sister just passed away from cancer and loved this song. Can I get the sheet music, if possible ASAP?
Thank you so much!

If you could email it to me at ginachardy@gmail.com because I don't check this website often.

Gina
ginachardy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:14 am    Post subject: Like the Sea Reply with quote

Hi Margie,
I am looking for the song "Like the Sea" from "Samuel the Lamanite" to use for a funeral this Monday, June 15th. My sister just passed away from cancer and loved this song. Can I get the sheet music, if possible ASAP?
Thank you so much!

If you could email it to me at ginachardy@gmail.com because I don't check this website often.

Gina
PappyQ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Sheet Music (Like Everyone Else) Reply with quote

I'm sure I'm last in a long line of requesters, but searching for sheet music brought me here, so I'll give it a shot.

If you're still helping people out by e-mail, please let me know.

My e-mail address is qharrison2015@gmail.com

There are a few pieces I would like to get, if possible.
Thank you for your time.
harpgirl95

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Sheet Music Request Reply with quote

I am looking for a copy of He Gave His Life for Me from the New Testament "He Is Risen" video for a RS musical number. If there is any way to get a copy of this piece, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
My email is harpgirl95@yahoo.com
VocalExplosion83

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:27 am    Post subject: Who am I Reply with quote

Hi Margie!

I was wondering if I could get a copy of "Who am I" from "The Savior in America" please? We are wanting to use it in our Christmas program this year. Can I also get "The Words of A Prophet" please? My mom HAD the books, but they got lost in a move.... Sad
Thanks so much and I just wanna say that all of the music is beautiful!

Vocal
magzfaux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Dear Margie Reply with quote

I have been searching EVERYWHERE for the sheet music to "My Hands". Am willing to pay for the rights/copy. Can you please advise me? We have a great idea for Ward Christmas party creating a "Manger" tour and this song would be perfect for the "Gifts" room. I truly would appreciate some help ASAP as we need to practice and organize. Mahalo and thank you so much!!

Christie Faux
Henderson, NV Smile
magzfaux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Dear Margie Reply with quote

I have been searching EVERYWHERE for the sheet music to "My Hands". Am willing to pay for the rights/copy. Can you please advise me? We have a great idea for Ward Christmas party creating a "Manger" tour and this song would be perfect for the "Gifts" room. I truly would appreciate some help ASAP as we need to practice and organize. Mahalo and thank you so much!!

Christie Faux
Henderson, NV Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Visit with Margie All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: