LDS Family Fun
HomeFHE SupportChurch SupportDownloadsForumReferal Gift
fhe1.htm

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

General Conference

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SUNNYDBURKE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: General Conference Reply with quote

Laughing I teach seminary and we just put together this great packet for the students to take home and follow along. We have a "Conference Bingo" that allows the children to place an X over the box and play the game while listening to the speakers. The Bingo Cards have pics of Jesus, Joseph Smith, Book of Mormon, etc. We also included a sheet with pics of all the apostles and 1st Presidency. Beside their pics is a comment area to write the main theme of their presentation. Also we have bubble circles with the separate sessions inside so the students can fill in the bubble of the time frame of that speaker. I handed out the packets on Wed. and the students will be including their families for this activity. They each earn a new DVD of Christ's Testimony for their efforts. Hopefully the kids will pay more attention and be engaged with Conference.
Margie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: General Conference Reply with quote

Sunny D~

Thank you for the “Conference Bingo” idea 'Idea'. What a great way to help encourage children of all ages to listen and learn from our church leaders during conference. My sister has a family genealogy version of Bingo that we play at Thanksgiving and the grandkids love it. I’ll work on an Animated Scripture version. I think you've come up with a winning 'Wink FHE activity for one of our lessons.

Thanks,
Margie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Lesson Ideas All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: