LDS Family Fun
HomeFHE SupportChurch SupportDownloadsForumReferal Gift
fhe1.htm

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sheet Music
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Visit with Margie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
comoparaque

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: I will go and do Reply with quote

Hi Margie!
I want to sing "I will go and do what the Lord hath commanded" for sacrament meeting and I was wondering if you could email me the pdf file. My email is comoparaque@ymail.com
Please, I would really really appreciate it!
Kind regards,
Kate
Margie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: "I Will Go and Do" Reply with quote

Consider it done! Best wishes for a great performance!
jaci

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: A King Is Born Reply with quote

Hi Margie,
I am looking for the sheet music to A King Is Born by Lex De Azevedo for our Christmas Concert. I called the number 1-800-548-4647 that you had left below, and was not able to speak to anyone, but I did leave a message. Is this sheet music still available for purchase? Is it possible to just buy the single song A King Is Born by Lex De Azevedo or do we need to order the whole songbook?

This is the song I am looking to purchase the sheet music to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdGOeUeUcyc&feature=player_embedded

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Jaci
ejmunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Sheet music Reply with quote

Would it be possible to get the following sheet music:

"I Will Go and Do What the Lord Hath Commanded"
"Step by Step"
"I'll Ask in Faith"
"The Words of a Prophet"
"The Promised Land"
"Sweet is the Feeling"

While I didn't grow up LDS (I grew up RLDS, actually), these videos were so much a part of my life I asked for "I Will Go and Do What the Lord Hath Commanded" to be used at my baptism (I was 32!!!).

I had one page of the sheet music but couldn't find the rest and I had no idea it was possible to get it still. I want to make sure I have it available in the future!!!! Please!! Smile

Email address is emily_munter@yahoo.com
shmclaws

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Like the Sea Reply with quote

My wife and I are interested to sing the song "Like the Sea" from the Samuel the Lamanite video. I cannot find sheet music anywhere on line and I have asked several family members and friends but haven't had any luck.

Would you be able to send a copy of it to my e-mail? shmclaws@yahoo.com
shmclaws

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Like the Sea Reply with quote

My wife and I are interested to sing the song "Like the Sea" from the Samuel the Lamanite video. I cannot find sheet music anywhere on line and I have asked several family members and friends but haven't had any luck.

shmclaws

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Like the Sea Reply with quote

sarahek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: I will go and do sheet music Reply with quote

Could I possibly get, "I will go and do" in sheet music. I have searched and saw that it is not possible to purchase. I believe that if a book were made with all the songs that it would sell very well (just an idea)!

Thanks,
Sarah
sarahelizabethkunz@gmail.com
gunderfoot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Sheet music Reply with quote

i want to sing "I will go and do what the Lord hath commanded," but I can't find my songbook. Is there any way you could email me a PDF of the sheet music? gunderfoot@hotmail.com?

Thanks!
pieronifive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Words of a prophet Reply with quote

Hi - I was wondering where I can purchase the sheet music to "the words of the prophet" song?
pieronifive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Words of a prophet Reply with quote

Hi - I was wondering where I can purchase the sheet music to "the words of the prophet" song?
pieronifive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Words of a prophet Reply with quote

Karingoddess

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Margie- I was looking online to see if I could purchase the sheet music for the song from "The Savior in America" called "Who Am I". Is it still possible to get the sheet music for that song? Thank you!! Smile
Karingoddess

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject: Sheet music for Song from Savior In America Video Reply with quote

Hi Margie- I was looking online to see if I could purchase the sheet music for the song from "The Savior in America" called "Who Am I". Is it still possible to get the sheet music for that song? Thank you!! Smile
producergeneration

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: "Like the Sea" Reply with quote

May I please get a copy of this sheet music too? I'm wanting to sing it at my sister's funeral this Monday 6/15/15. It was one of her favorites. Thank you! My email is producergeneration@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LDSFamilyFun.com Forum Index -> Visit with Margie All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: